Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-25-2020 08:46 AM
My laptop has been in for repair since 10 Sept and is now outside warranty sla. Already escalated to Customer services who are not responding to emails and cannot be contacted by phone. How can I escalate a complaint to even get a basic response??
09-25-2020 09:35 AM
If the notebook is already in for repair, you are not going to suddenly be charged because the warranty expired during the time the computer is at the repair depot. It just doesn't work that way.
Nonetheless, you have other concerns. I have submitted a request for review.
Please stand by and wait for an agent to respond here before using other methods to contact you.
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that someone review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.
If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .
09-25-2020 09:57 AM
Laptop is on an extended warranty. Warranty sla states issues will be resolved within 8 days, however unit has now been with hp for 15 days no one can tell me what is going on, and customer services are not responding.
Tech support have escalated this to customer service. Where can I escalate to if customer services are not fulfilling their role in at least updating me with what is going on with my laptop?
09-26-2020 07:11 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee