Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop - 15z-ef100
Microsoft Windows 11

Greetings.

I made an order on the 11th of January 2022 for a customized HP 15z-ef100 Laptop through the HP Store. First I got an email from HP saying the order had been received and a minute later I got another email from HP saying that my order had been declined and they couldn't tell me the reason why "to protect my privacy" and that they wouldn't charge me anything for my order.

However, when I checked my bank account I realized that the payment went through and it's been 5 days and I haven't received the refund yet. I talked to my bank and they told me that the refund hasn't been sent and I should contact my merchant to resolve this situation. I'm not from the US so I can't really contact HP via phone. So, I want to know what can I do in order to get my refund.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@alexandradva

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Okay, thank you for answering. I will be waiting for a private message from an HP support agent

HP Recommended

It's been almost 24 hours since your reply and I still haven't got any private message from an HP Support Agent.

Today marks 8 days since I first made the purchase and I'm baffled that such a big company like HP hasn't been able to give me an actual answer. I'm extremely disappointed and desperate at this point. I need the money and this company is holding it hostage. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.