Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Studio x360 G5 Base Model Convertible Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi
I have wrot about my problem on this topic

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/z-book-360-pen-settings-for-photoshop/m-p/7748631

Now i am traing fix this problem.
I am cant set up drivers that were suggested me on HP support assistent.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oa1mdtdfii007qg/AACflIN8tDilVBo6_fvLAvyPa?dl=0 
What I can do with this problem. I hope they wold help solve my problem wit HP pen.

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

You should run HP Image Assistant to update and install BIOS, drivers and software on your ZBook. When you install the Wacom AES Digitizing Driver you should also have a utility to tune key assignment for applications

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Thank you very mach!!!
But my problem dosen't solve.

You wrote "you should also have a utility to tune key assignment for applications"
Yes I have. But this function did't work. Unless on photoshop my buttom didnt works.

I have set up specific function for this buttom on application.

HP Recommended

Hi. Do you have any opportunity to connect from zoom or something else for I can share my screen. I realy have problem and this deficult form fix it. may by you can help me.

HP Recommended

I cannot solve this problem on my own. Can I apply for remote support? I cannot find driver 1 on the system. When installing via assistant, it gives an error.

HP Recommended

on the zbook x360 mobile workstation, you will likely have to have 3rd party tools to create shortcuts for applications such as Photoshop... The zbook x2 tablet was uniquely designed with Adobe applications in mind and came with a utility specifically for that purpose... that is not available on the zbook x360 as far as i know

Adobe shows the shortcuts already available at https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/default-keyboard-shortcuts.html

HP Recommended

Thank you very mach!!!
But my problem dosen't solve.

You wrote "you should also have a utility to tune key assignment for applications"
Yes I have. But this function did't work. Unless on photoshop my buttom didnt works.

I have set up specific function for this buttom on application.

HP Recommended

Hi I have update all latest drivers. But it isnt helped solve this problem.

I can't even configure the keyboard shortcut in the HP application while my system is using Russian, despite the fact that English is active. When recording key counts, RKS is used. This is clearly a bug in the application. Anyone in HP is interested in fixing it?

HP Recommended

Apparently, you did not read my previous reply completely... Only the Zbook x2 G4 comes with a utility to map keystrokes to application actions... The Zbook x360 Studio laptop does not... Perhaps you can investigate on the Internet about Photoshop addons that may provide such a feature

HP Recommended

Hi but keystrokes dosen't work at all on any applications.

For exsample they dont works on  paint or windows nots

Which application should they work with? Another worlds how can i figure out that the keys work?
Thancks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.