Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 470 G0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a big problem i try several times different solutions but always get stuck at 48% after restart  windows 10 64-bit 1903 update.

I have 32 GB space on C: 

I clean up folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download
I tried with  Windows Update troubleshooter 

Always same error get stuck at 48%.
If somebody had same issue and solve error I will appreciate  if can help me.

Cheers,
Vladimir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I SOLVE IT. 

Uninstall driver video AMD and INTEL. Use D.D.U. uninstaller for clean all driver video.  Make update. 🙂 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hallo. I have the same problem: stuck at 48% when trying update. I have try to use the tool to create a usb installation of windows 10 1903, but anyway stuck at 48%. If i make a clena installation, the sistem random freeze, same years ago: i don't remember what i do for stop those freeze. Anyway, i can't update..

You found the solution? Thank you and sorry for my bad english

HP Recommended

sorry to say, but Windows 10 versions past  1703 are not supported on that platform... you can look up official Windows 10 support for HP systems at https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05195282

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

I SOLVE IT. 

Uninstall driver video AMD and INTEL. Use D.D.U. uninstaller for clean all driver video.  Make update. 🙂 

HP Recommended

Are you using bitlocker?  We had several machines where we had to decrypt, install 1903 and then encrypt the drive again.

HP Recommended

i use, but for me just work uninstall the 2 drivers video

HP Recommended

It worked on my HP 850 G1

Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.