Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
zbook 15 g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
i have bought HPzbook15 g6 with supposedly with 4k dream color display which was an expensive option yet i don't feel the screen is that good (i would say it is average ) and when I install the dream color software error massage always appear now i doubt that this display is dream color at all and i need to make sure so i cant take action with seller but i cant identify my hardware what should i do ?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@konnan 

HP zbook15 g6 is a series of dozens different models/products with many different of options/combinations/configurations. Each model/product can have one of the following screens

• HP DreamColor display 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal UHD anti-glare WLED-backlit, 600 nits, 100% DCI P3 (3840 x 2160)
  • note:
    DreamColor display required for 1 billion colors and is an optional or add on feature.
  • HP SureView Integrated Privacy Display Gen3 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 72% sRGB (1920 x 1080)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal UHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 400 nits, 72% sRGB (3840 x 2160)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 400 nits, 72% sRGB (1920 x 1080)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP, WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% sRGB (1920 x 1080)

Did you order the Dream Color display for your machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

helo sir @ Banhien i attached screen pic i took from the order please help me to identify the display type and the color gamut it covers 
as is is important aspect of my work 

and what does add-on feature mean ,can i add it to my laptop later after purchase ?
fa94f3ce-b74e-4d19-985b-ab8922fa21b3.jfif

HP Recommended

@ Banhien

Can you help me ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.