cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
konnan
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

hardware identification

HP Recommended
zbook 15 g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
i have bought HPzbook15 g6 with supposedly with 4k dream color display which was an expensive option yet i don't feel the screen is that good (i would say it is average ) and when I install the dream color software error massage always appear now i doubt that this display is dream color at all and i need to make sure so i cant take action with seller but i cant identify my hardware what should i do ?
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,681 64,395 12,399 21,349
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@konnan 

HP zbook15 g6 is a series of dozens different models/products with many different of options/combinations/configurations. Each model/product can have one of the following screens

• HP DreamColor display 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal UHD anti-glare WLED-backlit, 600 nits, 100% DCI P3 (3840 x 2160)
  • note:
    DreamColor display required for 1 billion colors and is an optional or add on feature.
  • HP SureView Integrated Privacy Display Gen3 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 72% sRGB (1920 x 1080)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal UHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 400 nits, 72% sRGB (3840 x 2160)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP with Panel Self Refresh (PSR), WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 400 nits, 72% sRGB (1920 x 1080)
  • 39.62 cm (15.6 in) diagonal FHD eDP, WLED-backlit, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% sRGB (1920 x 1080)

Did you order the Dream Color display for your machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
konnan
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

helo sir @ Banhien i attached screen pic i took from the order please help me to identify the display type and the color gamut it covers 
as is is important aspect of my work 

and what does add-on feature mean ,can i add it to my laptop later after purchase ?
fa94f3ce-b74e-4d19-985b-ab8922fa21b3.jfif

konnan
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ Banhien

Can you help me ?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation