Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 830 G6 core i5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My client has HP elitebook 830 G6. Product 6XD28EA. He woke up to notice that the mouse was working erratically, the touchscreen stopped working. Tried several options including restoring to earlier restore point dates did not work. Also doing factory recovery did not correct the issue. But fresh windows 10 installation resolved it.

The question is , can one download recovery manager.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You can typically recover the original OEM Windows image at power on by pressing F11... If the drive was wiped or the recovery partition is not available, then you can use HP's Cloud Recovery client to download a version to a 32GB usb key, and use it to recover the HP image - i assume that works in Nigeria, but can't confirm, or course

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.