Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP T620 Plus
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I need to know what models of HP T620 Plus include the AMD FirePro 2270 and how to connect 4 screens to those models.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

FYI. Please refer below info how to connect 4 screens from t620 Quickspecs.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2013/HPDiscoverBarcelona/HP_t620_quick_specs.pdf

Quad-head video option: AMD FirePro™ 2270 Multi-View Professional Graphics dual-head
graphics card (for up to four total digital monitors output) available as factory-installed
option in PLUS models only (4 GB RAM required for quad-head WES 7 configurations): Up
to 2 x 1920x1200 + 2 x 2560x1600, or with optional DMS-59 to DisplayPort adapter 4 x
2560x1600

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
hi, as you are interested in HP Thin Client range of Business PC's, it would be best for you to contact HP sales direct as the specifications and products available vary from country to country. Your other alternative is to contact one of HP's authorized channel resellers. I am sure that HP or one of HP's resellers will be able to assist with the requirements you have stated.
regards davida
"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP"
HP Recommended

FYI. Please refer below info how to connect 4 screens from t620 Quickspecs.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2013/HPDiscoverBarcelona/HP_t620_quick_specs.pdf

Quad-head video option: AMD FirePro™ 2270 Multi-View Professional Graphics dual-head
graphics card (for up to four total digital monitors output) available as factory-installed
option in PLUS models only (4 GB RAM required for quad-head WES 7 configurations): Up
to 2 x 1920x1200 + 2 x 2560x1600, or with optional DMS-59 to DisplayPort adapter 4 x
2560x1600

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply, I had read it already, i guess is not possible to find a model number but check if the thing client comes with the AMD FirePro 2270 graphics card.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.