Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Thin Client t730
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I am trying to run a discovery of HPDM agents on the gateway and  getting the following msg:

This task is suspended because there was a Waiting task(00000812: WalkAgent)

HPDM support L1 did not have a clue, while i am waiting for L2 maybe someone here know how to find out what is the task by the task ID 00000812 and how to stop it?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

You should be able to find some Gateway tasks not finished and able to right-click on them to cancel. 

For 4.7.x they should be in the Gateway tab.  For 5.0.x they should be in the Task & Report tab, Gateway tasks page.  By tabs, I mean the navigating on top.  By pages, I mean the navigating on the left.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
HP Recommended

Thank you for reply. There are no pending tasks on the gateway. I spend over an hour on the phone with L1 and they have no idea. Is there a way to attach screenshots here?

HP Recommended

ogeccut_0-1582631345949.png

HP Recommended

For some reason, I cannot see the screenshot.  Maybe that is a task sent by other admins.  You can check if you are viewing/have privilege to view tasks from all users.  Or you can try creating a task report with the given task ID.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.