Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z4G4 (Product No.:3FQ51UT#ABA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

May I know the end of life of workstation Z4G4?

Thanks for answering.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

We are not HP.  This is a HP user's forum.  Please contact HP directly... your vendor should help.

HP Recommended

May I know the end of life of workstation Z4G4?

HP have just recently released Gen2 of the Z4 G4 with support for the Intel Xeon W-2200 family and the new Intel i9 processors so i think the G4 will stay for a while until a G5 is released. (Or whatever name HP decides)

But, i don´t work for HP so i am just assuming here.

HP Recommended

Edit:

You are right, and I do apologize.

HP Recommended

I typed in "end of life HP Z420" and it magically put this as the very top result ! 

What´s your point? We are talking about Z4 G4 while you are babbling about the Z420. Grow up!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.