Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP COMPAQ ELITE 8300 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Can you provide me the list of the following Model of PC End of Life and End of Support date from HP?

HP COMPAQ ELITE 8300 SFF

HP Prodesk  600 G1 SFF

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums

I understand that you are looking for details of End of Support (EOS) and End of Life (EOL) 

Unfortunately, this information is something that will not be readily available until you provide product numbers of the PC

But if the pc has reached 5 years from date of manufacturing you can consider that the PC is EOL

For more Clear information contact HP Support

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Hope this helped.

I am an HP Employee

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

HP Recommended

Can you help to check the C8T89AV  - HP ProDesk 600 G1 end of support and end of life date?

HP Recommended

the release date for this series was in 2012, and i do know that it had a 3 year warranty and is now "EOL" and out of support including extended support

hp will continue to post the drivers until the system is 10 years old, at that time drivers will be removed from the hp site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.