Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP T520 Flexible Series TC
Other

Hello,

I am having an issue with not being able to update agents through HPDM.

Device: HP T520

Agent Version: 4.6.3670.22274

2019-03-08 15:39:57 [Error Details]: Copy files using repository Master Repository.

Failed to download replace to /tmp from /Repository/Agents/HPThinPro5.

Failed to download hpdmagent.hpk to /tmp from /Repository/Agents/HPThinPro5.

Failed to execute Copyfile task.

ErrorCode: 1068032, Error Info: ./port_layer/ftpclient/ShareFolderClient.cpp@867: Failed to mount,username:OBSECURED, password:******, remote path://10.33.0.4/HPDM, locale path:/tmp/HPDMSamba/HPDM

./port_layer/ftpclient/ShareFolderClient.cpp@866: Mount faliled.

This error only happens on this series of thin client.

We have HP T530's that are on HP ThinPro 6, and HP ThinkPro 7 that are able to update their agents just fine through HPDM.

The master repository uses both shared folder, and ftp. Both protocols test out fine, and as I stated in the line above other machines do not have this error.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the same issue trying to update agent on t520's running ThinPro 5. I get the same error 1068032.

I am trying to update to ThinPro 7.1 but I found with the older agent version the image fails.

I have a handful of thin clients that get this error when trying to update the agent.  Most of the t520's I was able to update the agent and the imaging succeeds after the agent update.

This is the only post I could find that matches the issue I am seeing.

Hopefully someone that has also experienced this issue has an answer or fix.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hello Reeced,

It's been a while since I was having this issue, but if I recall correctly the fix for us was to download the updated image from HP, copy it into the repository, and update from there manually. Instead of trying to automatically update the agent, or using the catalog in HPDM for the updated image.

Hope this helps you out!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.