Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Hi there,

I'm trying to execute task from HPDM to T430 thin pc and i'm getting this error:

2019-07-22 11:50:26 [Error Details]: Capture image to the Master Repository.
Failed to upload T430_T71018SP3_W19.3 to /Repository/Images/20190722_T430_OST7X71018SP3_Workspace19.3.0hp1d_USB_OK.
Failed to execute CaptureImage task.
ErrorCode: 1071104, Error Info: ../../Task/common/MachiningTask.h@40: Failed to get image task infomation.
../../Task/common/ImageCommon.cpp@1724: Failed to get repository settings.
../../Task/common/ImageCommon.cpp@693: Failed to create file client.
./ftpclient/HttpClient.cpp@464: Failed to login XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443,error:code Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Pedro,

it seems you have client-side cert on thin clients.  During the imaging process the unit boots into a mini OS which has no custom certs inside.  So please use cached imaging - select the "Cache captured image file..." in advanced option when capturing an image.  That will allow the upload to happen later, after booting back to the full OS.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.