Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Power Supply 400 W ENT15 EPA92
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As soon as the power supply is connected to electricity, the fan runs at full load. Even when switched on and on standby. 

I bought the power supply from 4 different german retailers and each of them had the problem as described above. Why is that so and where can I buy a functioning HP Power supply in Germany? 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

power supply connected to what? requests for help like this are pointless

HP Recommended

The fans run loudly before I press the power button of the computer (hp 6200). There are full 12 volt, the fans rattle like crazy. 

Sorry for my descriptions, I am not an english language native speaker. 

HP Recommended

and again, missing information.............a 6200 what? there are several  different models!!!! 6200 pro,  xw6200, probook 6200 G2

HP Recommended

I have a client with the same issue. his pc no longer post, the fans on the power supply run full speed. you unplug one of the two cables from the motherboard and it stops, as soon as you plug them back in the start up again.

is the hp 450w ent15 epa92 a German power supply? is this why i cant find any online? 

HP Recommended

PC model  HP Z240 Tower Workstaton, Product no. L9K20UT#ABA

HP Recommended

I did find it on hp part surfer page,, on back order... ugh.. might as well buy a refurbed machine off amazon. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.