Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I seem to be unable to check Warranty for any of our HP products using the HP Warranty Check page. When logged into my HP account the link loads directly to an error page and I'm unable to even put in a serial number. When I'm not logged in the initial page to enter the serial number will load but clicking submit loads the same page. I've tried multiple browsers, both signed in and not. As well as using my phone and mobile data to ensure it isn't a strange firewall issue. The issue happens whether I enter one serial number or multiple. HP Warranty Check Error screen 3-9-23.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @bthayer1024,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

You may check the warranty from this website: https://support.hp.com/us-en/check-warranty 

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

April 12, 2023 at 2:30 PM PDT - Warranty Check site yields no results, I called the 800 number with a failed hard drive in a server issue (with full extended warranty coverage on four-hour response!) and was informed that their internal systems were down, they couldn't take down or confirm any information and that I needed to call back in 3-4 hours to find out if their systems were back up yet.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.