Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have the same issue - I have worked through the troubleshooting guide and applied all updates, but the problem still exists. I have asked for a refund under the consumer rights act but the UK postsales team are just ignoring all my emails.  I had purchased a care pack as well. However, nobody in hp seems in the slightest bit interested in resolving this issue. Please help.

HP Recommended

I called the HP support line, they went through a few checks and upgrades with me and since I only had the desktop for a few days, they emailed me a letter to enable me to receive an exchange for a new computer... I love the computer and don't want to get rid of it - just exchanging it for a new one! Give HP support a call and hopefully they can help you

HP Recommended

Hi all - as I wasnt getting any joy from HP, I actually exchanged it for a new one with the retailer.

The same noise was present in the new one, so Im assuming its the design of this model which HP would do well to fix.

The long and the short of it is I got a refund and purchased an Acer which is much much quiter (and less distracting)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.