Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello! Friends from HP Support Community.

I have a Prodesk 600 G3 Microtower PC that I bought recently here in Argentina, but it was the base model that came with no wifi+bt m.2 card.

Do you guys know the part number for the wifi combo kit? (M.2 wifi+BT card + internal antennas) and who sells it with international shipping?

Best regards.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

The SKU:  would be the best to post.

This must be a close match...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-prodesk-600-g3-microtower-pc-with-pci-slot/15497294/manuals

Is there a slot on the Main Board to take a WiFi?

HP Recommended

The SKU of my PC is Y3E02AV#044. It has an m.2 slot in the mainboard for wifi cards.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, but I think that there has to be a kit from HP including the WLAN card and the antennas.

However, my preferred kit is this one:

Intel 8265.NGWMG.DTX1

It contains an Intel 8265NGW Wireless-AC card

2x U.FL to SMA pigtails

1x bracket for SFF cases

1x full height bracket for normal cases

2x SMA Antennas

With this kit I would not have to occupy a PCI-e slot, using instead the dedicated M.2 slot for WLAN cards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.