Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
H352338427
Microsoft Windows 11

I did an on-line purchase on 11/20/2022. I was assured that device would ship within 3-5 business days, Today, 12/06/2022 I talked to a rep on the customer service line and she stated that I was sold a computer that is on back order and won't ship until 12/27/2022 at the earliest. This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my wife, but do to your shoddy business practices that plan is shot to hell. Beyond disappointed!!! I have been a loyal HP customer for thirty years. Plus I don't even know if this is the correct forum for this. Next time Apple or Dell!! I feel like your sales rep sold me whatever made HP the most profit not a Christmas gift.

Order # 352338427

P.S.

It's time for me to upgrade My current computer also

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@drchr056

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.