cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
tbattreall
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Thin Client Web Browser Extensions

HP Recommended
HP Thin Client t620
Ubuntu LTS

Device: HP Thin Client t620

ConnectionType: WebBrowser

I am attempting to install an Authenticator Addon in the WebBrowser.   I can install the  Addon just fine.  However when I start the connection the addon shows up briefly in the toolbar and then disappears.  I can go into the add-ons, disable the Authenticator Addon, enable and it shows it again.  However once I restart the connection I have the same issue.  Now if I right click the connection, select edit, select preferences and then View/Edit Shared Preferences, when the browser window opens up the Authenticator Addon is in the toolbar and stays.  This behavior is the same whether the "Manage This Connection's Own Preferences" is used or not.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation