Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Your Z1 G1 Workstation booted up with a Quadro K2100M?  I have the same workstation and bought the K2100M on eBay - the machine couldn't even start.  Just power on light and blank screen.  Are there any tips on how to get it working?  Thanks

HP Recommended

I have a k3100m in mine, no problems. Have you tried a bios and driver update?

HP Recommended

Yes - using the BIOS V2.74 which is the latest on the support downloads page.  haven't even got to the drivers as the machine doesn't boot up past POST..... does that BIOS version support the K2100M?

HP Recommended

Which BIOS version are you using?  I found a few in the old HP downloads and can try to flash?  Thanks

HP Recommended
Make sure your card has UEFI ready vbios. Alternative you could disable option rom in BIOS.
But in this case you should not be running UEFI, CSM only.
HP Recommended

yes - needed to switch off Option ROM for Legacy

HP Recommended

yes - bios v2.74 worked just fine thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.