Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clutch
Level 2
20 16 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Z210 Workstation motherboard to retail case?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there any proprietary issues that would prevent me from mvong the motherboard to a retail ATX case?  In particular, mounting hole pattern?  I am aware of the non-removable IO shield.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DGroves
Level 11
4,614 4,596 427 962
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i beleive the power supply is not AXT pinout, it's a custom pinout and as far as i know no adapters yet exist for this model

you will also have to trace the wiring to determine pwr on drive access speaker, and the ambient air temp sensor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DGroves
Level 11
4,614 4,596 427 962
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i beleive the power supply is not AXT pinout, it's a custom pinout and as far as i know no adapters yet exist for this model

you will also have to trace the wiring to determine pwr on drive access speaker, and the ambient air temp sensor

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation