Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
thin-client t620
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi Syed,

I have never seen that issue before, I agree withy you that if the repository Test is passed, then there should be nothing blocked the sychonization.

Could you please set the log level to DEBUG for Master Repository Controller and try duplicate issue?

Once the issue is duplicated, please attached the full MRC log and ftp log in the same folder.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
HP Recommended

Hi Chen,

Thanks for your reply !

But in the MasterrepositoryContoller we dont have option to set DEBUG following are the option and i set to 2 :

[ReposSetting]
ReposPath=C:\Inetpub\Ftproot\HPDM

[LogSetting]
LogLevel=2
;0:Error, 1: Warn, 2:Info

Thanks & Regards

Syed

HP Recommended

Oops, sorry I was going to say "info". 

I am an HPI Employee.
HP Recommended

hiii

HP Recommended

Hi Sshami,

I didn't find anything useful from the content you pasted. Can you please upload the full log file for me to take a look?

I am an HPI Employee.
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.