Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN - 15-dc0010nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I spent about an hour with tech support attempting to download and installing Command Center. The only viable option is to download it from the Microsoft store which I do not prefer to do. We were unsuccessful in getting the program from HP's site, my laptop is OMEN - 15-dc0010nr, does anyone know if it can be downloaded on HP's site. The install here is just an add to for the Microsoft version, it's not the complete program. Perhaps someone knows how I can get it? Any assistance would be truly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The day I received the Omen I brought it to a HP certified PC repair shop, he installed a larger M.2 NMVe from 128 gb to 256 gb. He also replaced the mechanical hard drive with a 1 TB ssd then added another 8 gb of ram and installed Window 10 Pro 1809. I have the original NMVe, I put it in one of my desktops and low and behold, command center was installed with the original purchase. So I have easus todo and I cloned it to the larger M.2 and now were golden, Thanks again REO.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Jerseyguy61 

Since your laptop did not come with it preinstalled you would get it from the same place everyone else does.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

What features will be installed or will work I am not sure.

Best regards,

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you REO

HP Recommended

Your very welcome @Jerseyguy61 

Wish it was better news.

REO

HP Recommended

The day I received the Omen I brought it to a HP certified PC repair shop, he installed a larger M.2 NMVe from 128 gb to 256 gb. He also replaced the mechanical hard drive with a 1 TB ssd then added another 8 gb of ram and installed Window 10 Pro 1809. I have the original NMVe, I put it in one of my desktops and low and behold, command center was installed with the original purchase. So I have easus todo and I cloned it to the larger M.2 and now were golden, Thanks again REO.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.