Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I’m using “HP MIK Client” (2.5.12.1) and “HP Manageability Integration Kit (MIK)” (2.5.17.1) to manage BIOS settings on computers (SCCM Configuration baseline).

I upgraded several computers (ProBook 440 G5) to Windows 10 (1809). Since that time, SCCM Clients on these computers have been receiving Compliance status – Error (Enforcement Error 0x80070001 Incorrect function).

However, computers with the same hardware model (ProBook 440 G5), with the same configuration baseline, but with Windows version less than 1809 - work well (Compliance status – Compliant).

Looks like “HP MIK Client” incompatible with windows version 1809.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Can you please confirm whether the HP MIK Client and Windows 10 (1809) work well?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

MIK 2.5.12.1 client was tested with Windows 10 1809.  Please contact HP Technical Support so they can open a case to get your issue investigated.  Please be ready to provide server and client log files so the issue can be properly investigated by support.  Support will iniitally need the serial number of the ProBook 440 G5 that is running 1809 to open the case.

Joel 

I am an HP Employee.

If you like my post, click the thumbs up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Your issue has been reported to the the MIK development team.  I will update this thread with additional information when it becomes avaialble.

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

MIK 2.5.12.1 client was tested with Windows 10 1809.  Please contact HP Technical Support so they can open a case to get your issue investigated.  Please be ready to provide server and client log files so the issue can be properly investigated by support.  Support will iniitally need the serial number of the ProBook 440 G5 that is running 1809 to open the case.

Joel 

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

Hi Team, 

Can you please provide the solution for above error as password policy is not get working and getting " Enforcement Error while deploying the BIOS password using MIK client"  error. 

Seeking support from HP team on webex session. 

Thanks

Jasvinder

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.