Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 27er Display

My HP 27er Display Monitor wont turn on, i have put in all the cables and when i push the on button it wont turn on. When I finished my game i turned my plastation of and then i turn the monitor of. I came back and then i turned the plastation on and then i tried to turn the monitor on but then it didn't turn on, the little light that was supposed to turn didn't turn on.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@williamlatta15

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I suggest you disconnect the all the cable and power on the monitor and let me know if you see any error on the screen.

Keep me posted, Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

>  i tried to turn the monitor on but then it didn't turn on, the little light that was supposed to turn didn't turn on.

1. Disconnect the monitor's "video" cable from the computer.
  2. Does the power-cord connect to a wall-outlet?  If so, unplug the cord, and connect the recharger for your mobile phone into the same socket, and connect your phone to its recharger, to see if the phone detects the incoming power.
  3. Does the power-cord connect to a power-bar?  If so, unplug the cord, and connect the recharger for your mobile phone into the same socket, and connect your phone to its recharger, to see if the phone detects the incoming power.
  4. Is there an ON/OFF switch on the power-bar?
  5. Is it possible to try a different power-cord between the monitor and the wall-outlet (or power-bar)?

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

HP Recommended

I have a 27er monitor. It's completely black, and the little light above the power button is dark. The power and video cables are connected, and the outlet it is plugged into is functioning. I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.