Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 22f Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I coundn't find On-Screen Controller software.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Saimoon wrote:

I coundn't find On-Screen Controller software.

See: HP 22f / 22fw LCD Monitor Driver

for Windows 7/8/10.

Or, did you mean the placement on one edge of the buttons that control the OSD (On Screen Display) ?

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

HP Recommended

Yes, i mean it. OSD software need to control my hp 22f monitor.

HP Recommended

Software

• User control OSD settings: HP My Display Smart software also lets you partition your screen, so that multiple application windows can be open at the same time, and even saves user-preferred settings for any easy startup.

On screen display

• Brightness, Contrast, Color Control, Input Control, Image Control, Power Control, Menu Control, Management, Language, Information, Exit
• User Programmable Modes: 20
• Monitor Control Buttons: Menu/ok, Information/"-", Input/"+" , Auto/QV/Exit, Power button

So, there does exist those buttons on the edge of the frame of the monitor, plus software running under Windows.

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.