Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Photocreations
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I attempt to load photos, all JPG files, with alphanumeric names.  The files load into Photo Creations in a random order. The tiny Icons are out of order, and too small to sort through.  The Program automatically selects one or more files as pages, for no reason.  Does anybody have any tips on using this program?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@GCAlan

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

Uninstalling and re-installing HP Photocreations and it's associated files may resolve the issue, let's try these step's:

1.) Open Finder and click Applications

2.) Move HP Photo creations to Trash and clear the Trash.

3.) Open Finder then click Go and Click Home.

4.) Click View then Click Show View Options. Check the box Show Library Folder.

The change is instantaneous and the Library folder will immediately becomes visible.

5.) Open Library and Open Application Support, move HP Photo creations to Trash and clear the Trash

6.) Download and install HP Photo creations from here.

You may also refer to the videos available here to know how to use HP Photo Creations.

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi GCAlan.

HP Photo Creations loads photos in date order, based on the date and time embedded in the photo. That allows you to create, for example, a book or calendar with events arranged automatically using the Autoflow feature. The program also groups photos taken within a certain time range on the same page.

Loading a smaller set of photos makes it easier to focus. (When I'm working on a specific theme, I'll copy the potential photos to a folder like "Bob's Birthday" first, then add them to HP Photo Creations.)

You'll find more tips and tutorials on the Getting Started page in the program (in the Explore menu) and at the links below.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.