Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during April. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. How do I turn on the audio to my tv
Community member is having trouble getting sound to work with HDMI.
- Solved by DavidPK
2. HP Laptop won't start up first time Community member's PC is freezing on the Windows logo screen.
- Solved by SSDdrive 3. Ethernet works, but wifi connection doesn't appear?
Community member is not able to detect home wifi connection.
- Solved by Paul_Tikkanen
Threads with Highest Traffic
1. Require INTEL GMA 3600 windows XP Driver Community member needs the INTEL GMA driver.
- Solved by erico
2. charging light blinking problem with hp probook 4530s CNU1242Q80 Community member is having issues with his PC bettery. - Solved by mobeen_riaz
3. HP Connection Manager Fatal Error
Community member is receiving fatal errors with HP Connection Manager.
- Solved by Daniel_Potyrala
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.