Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

While typing this post, I have been on the phone with HP (this time) for 91 minutes.  Not only is this my third time but I have been transferred to just about every dept in HP. 

ALL I WANT IS A REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER FOR A REPLACEMENT ONE THAT WENT OUT IN LESS THAN 6 MTHS.

Now after 3 calls, 94 min (mind you, I am still on hold), the agent asked me for a p/n that I gave him 45 min ago that he says was not good #.  Now he is saying he can't find product and I'm looking at it online. 

I have 3 HP computers.  I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE because of this experience.  So for $50...you lost a valuable customer.

96 min and burning up mad..

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This area of the forums is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Thanks

Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem - they won't even talk to me about it because the computer was not purcahsed in the US (seems like a pretty easy problem to advise on). So let me know if you get satisfaction.

If you have not been fixed, then maybe, as users, we might have a bit more power collectively rather than seeking recourse individually???

P.S. I really don't understand the mentality of a company who would lose 'otherwise happy' clients over something so silly as a faulty charger.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.