Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I just had a extremley weird conversation with one of the Hp Tehnicians and i don't know what a hell happend, I keep on reading the chat session i beside the laughing and the need to hit my head on a wall i don't understand anyting from what just happend. So my question is are they real or are some sort of a software that are providing help from a database or something. I can provide the saved session of the chat if anybody thinks i'm jokeing or i'm to harsh.
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness !
17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended
Just to let you know, that this is a suggestions area just for the message board itself. To answer your question, chat support does have real people and I apologize if the support you recieved was confusing at all.
worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
HP Recommended

I am currently having an email "ping pong" match with HP customer support. I started out with a simple question by email on Inkjet black in cartridges #98, and told them I was having a problem with them running out of ink a lot **bleep** ink cartridge that they said over a month ago that it was on it's way.

I now have over 20 pages of email to and from "customer service." Still no cartridge, no promise of one, only a promise that they "will do more research." Research into what?

HP Recommended
Bskull i will take your word for it and i'm sorry for the mis-posting, but i'm very very confused regarding my conversation with the tehnician so i needed a opinion. I started my chat with the Online help by presenting the problem that was that i had a problem with the Atheros AR5009 wifi that was giving me a code 10 error, the online help didn't helped me with a valid solution so i did a clean vista install formating both c: and Hp backup partition, join them together and instaling the OS in the newly created partition. I specified this very clearley from the begining and about 5 times later because the tehnician was providing the same solution for the problem i had after the OS install ( i had 3 unknown device shown in device manager and no driver from the Hp driver and support), even after i told him that the drivers are from the card reader ( i tryed a driver update using the swsetup directory i copyed from the original vista install but was showing me the name of the device but with a wrong platform error ), he was insisting that the only solution is to do a sistem restore or to use Hp recovery manager...??? I only asked for the link with the card reader driver but he was couldn't help the only solution was to do a restore even if a clearley specified that the vista install was 1 hour old and i deleted the Hp backup. After the way he was fixated on one solution even if a explained very clearley  that it was imposible i came to the conclusion that he wasn't understanding what i was saying or he was just disregarding it. To top everything when he asked me if i have any more question i asked if he knows why i can't install the Catalyst Control Center if is a known problem he told me is best to do a system restore, here i gived up and very politely sayed goodbye and thanks for all the help. Now isn't it normal to belive that they are bots ?
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness !
HP Recommended

This link may be of some use:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-62508-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=vn&...

worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
HP Recommended

1.Maybe the support person assumed that you had made your Recovery set before deleting HP Recovery partition.

2.Catlyst Control Center requires .NET first

3.If you need/want help from foum members please find & post in the appropriate section.This section is for Forum Feedback & Suggestions...sorry we have no connection with HP Support.This is a peer to peer forum as explained in the Sticky at top of this section>>HERE<

4.Advice for asking the very best question. Read> HERE first! 

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
I emailed the CEO with the problem of not receiving a replacement ink cartridge that was promised to be mailed to me by customer service. Got back same  answer, they will "review" the problem. In the meantime, customer service will not accept any more of my emails. They return them to me by mailer daemon. Emailed CEO once more to clarify WHAT was to be reviewed.  Received same answer of how my message will be given to proper dept and "reviewed." Alrighty, then.  Why can't they just put an ink cartridge in a box, slap a label on it and mail it to me?
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you please let me know what e-mail you are using? Something really sounds odd that you would get them bounced back. Post it here, or send me a private mail with the e-mail address. I'd like to test it to see what I get.

Thanks,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

it is possible the CEO blocked email to that specific address

its just a thought that accured in my thinking

mommahen1946   check your email sent history if

you have not deleted them

and look for the email address and double check

and compare the emails you sent after the first one

your email history should contain a list of both email parties

or unless a group type email

and your texted messege

date and time

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

I am not posting this notice twice on purpose.... It seems my first notice was not written correctly, had some characters not recognizable, told me to rewrite it. Anyway I email to  deskjet_support_en@mail.support.hp.com

Any other correspondence to them is not separate, I just hit the reply button. About 20 pages into the conversation I started receiving messages from mailer daemon. In part it said  "         The mail system

<deskjet_support_en@mail.support.hp.com>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost
    connection with dbcicpp.cce.hp.com[16.234.72.26] while sending end of data
    -- message may be sent more than once

Final-Recipient: rfc822; deskjet_support_en@mail.support.hp.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;deskjet_support_en@mail.support.hp.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with dbcicpp.cce.hp.com[16.234.72.26] while sending end of data -- message
    may be sent more than once

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.