Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-04-2020 08:16 AM
I ordered a laptop which at the time said "5-10 working days" for delivery. The laptop now says it can be shipped in 48 hours.
Am I to expect to receive this laptop within the next 48 hours? Or would I still be waiting 5-10 working days?
Is there any way I can switch my order to the 48 hour delivery time? It's current status is "waiting stock", so it's not yet been dispatched/out for shipping
09-04-2020 08:22 AM - edited 09-04-2020 08:52 AM
Edits - Clarify Content
Our volunteer workforce Community has no information on your purchase.
We do not have any direct method to assist you with HP purchases or HP service.
If the purchase is waiting on stock, there is unlikely the item will ship within 48 hours.
For the best answer to your question,
Generally, we recommend that you direct your inquiry directly to the HP Store Customer Service:
Select a subject type
Select that you need help with a purchase (already ordered)
Main HP Store front - UK
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.
09-04-2020 08:41 AM
I received your original response.
Perhaps there is a misunderstanding..
Our Community simply does not have connection with HP Sales.
As a follow up, I am sending the thread for review.
Request for Review
- I will submit a request that someone review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community .
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.
09-04-2020 12:58 PM
@Graphy39 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.
Please look for a private message requesting additional information.
Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee