Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-dr1075cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Before you ask, yes I have most likely already done what your initial response probably is.  I need to determine a phone number for a manager of an escalations case worker (someone in charge of the Escalations Department).

I've truly done everything in my power for nearly 2 months trying to get a resolution to my case and I am out of ideas and avenues to try.  My case manager, at best takes a week to get back to me and frequently doesn't respond at all after a multitude of attempts on my part to contact her via phone, email, through chat. etc.

I am familiar with the process because I delft with the the Escalation's Department a few months ago and it was bad but eventually HP sent me a new unit mostly due to how poorly they handled.  Now several months later the new one having a problem and the case manager fell off the face of the earth.

I know a lot of other people have the same problem so I'm not special in that regard but I do need to speak with somebody above escalations and it seems I'm told there is nobody above escalations (which is obviously not true).  I trust this would be the place where someone may have a means of contact that I can't get anywhere else.  Like an exclusive if you will.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Trent

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@tr3nt

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the response.  I still have not heard anything from anyone else at HP.

HP Recommended

@MARTHA34 wrote:

Hello,  Can you please help someone that want to verify his community forum account.  He doesn´t  know why he cannot log in his account. He wants to know if he has been locked.  Thank you very much.

Just an FYI - a user will be "blocked" or deleted if rules violations have been broken.  As long as the user has not posted text that violate the agreement they made with HP when making the account, or if they haven't attempted to post "link spam" (advertisement that is posted under false pretenses), there should not be a problem!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.