Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi,

One of my biggest concerns with the forum is that it takes really long time to load a web page!!! I visit various forums everyday, and even with a lot more ads and scripts and applets, they load much faster than this forum. It puzzles me what is so complex about this forum that it requires so much time to load a page. I've tried browsing here on Internet Explorer 6, Opera 9.62 and Google Chrome and it is slow on ALL of them! This is a serious concern, and should be taken care of ASAP.

Also, the graphical editor of posts is a little buggy on Opera, which i mainly use. So hopefully it can be taken care of in the future. and the addition of a 'Quick Reply' option like in other forums will be much appreciated.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

We have just completed an enhancement to the Forum and believe you should see much better site performance

THANKS!

I worked for HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

We are aware of the slowness issues.  HP is working to resolve the issue.

Like you, I'm looking forward to that being solved. 😃

Message Edited by DaniW on 11-21-2008 07:16 AM
HP Recommended

We have just completed an enhancement to the Forum and believe you should see much better site performance

THANKS!

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
I thought I was the only one with this page loading so slowly, starting to think I was crazy or a cliche in my system. I pleased to here it's not  me or my system. Looking forward for to the fix.
OS Vista Home Premium 32 bit
CPU AMD Athlon 64x2 6000+ 3.0ghz
Motherboard Asus M4N78 Pro
Memory 3Gb PC2-5300 DDR2 @ 667mhz
Graphics Card BFG Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS 512MB DDR2
Monitor(s) Displays HP W1907 LCD 19", Gateway HD 19" LCD

Antec Earthwatt 80 plus 500 watts
Hard Drives 640GB 7200rpm SATA (2x320)
Other Info Optical: Super Muliti DVD burner w/lightscribe, Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1800
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.