ManualPhysioT
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Korea..I think they need to change

HP Recommended
AF516TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I appeal to an American HP company official. About how Korean HP company treats its customers like dirt. I bought the top-level model of the spectre13. But while I was opening the box, I checked with the dealer that the dent in the case at the top of the laptop was out of order. It was the official place of sale of Korea Hp. However, they said they would only exchange it if they had a bad ruling. They said the engineer had to come to me to make the first bad call, but I personally visited the center because it would take two days. But they said they had to wait a few more days for a second bad judgment. I have to go experiment on this laptop right now and they say I have to wait. Moreover, the place where the final decision is made is that I have difficulty getting the phone number and calling directly, but even that doesn't connect. I have no place to appeal to such a situation. Help me. Please!

1 REPLY 1
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,336 250 492
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ManualPhysioT

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Support Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation