Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Power Pack 22400 mAh 1AJ42AA
Other

Hello. So my HP Power Pack 22400 mAh has been blinking all 4 lights and has been like this for a week. I’ve tried to charge it but to no avail. I had bought it last month at a electronic store, I just checked the warranty for this product and it says warranty expired. What should I do? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Dan07

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the warranty on the HP Power Pack.

Appreciate you trying the troubleshoot. Don't worry, I'm here to help! I have brought this to the attention of the concerned and they'll reach out to your through the Private Message.

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same problem here, did you find any solution? I already try resetting the battery pack by pressing the button for 10 seconds.. didn't help.

HP Recommended

Hi @Nehuen

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This would confirm a hardware issue. Please Contact HP in your region regarding the repair options. 

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry but your contact page is horrible. Seems to be designed so nobody ever contacts anyone on HP.

Yesterday

We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.

Today

We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.

And the serial number doesn't seem to be recongnized, nor does the product number.

It's like.. I got the message.

HP Recommended

I managed to get to the Check warranty step, in the US (the french website doesn't work it seems) and it's been searching the warranty status for 25 minutes. Aka it doesn't work.

Is there anything working on your site? Sales surely..

HP Recommended

Hi @Nehuen

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting HP. Apologies for the frustration you are having. I am happy to assist. 
I would like some additional information so I can research this issue and determine the best way to assist you over social media. 

Please confirm the all the following, and fill in any blank fields:

Customer First and Last Name: 
 Contact Number: 
 Email Address: 
 Mailing Address: 
 Serial Number: 
 Product Name: 
 Product Number:
 Description of Issue: 

Best, 

MarcusSoMe 
Executive Escalations
Social Media Ambassador
CS Americas
HP Inc. 
Palo Alto
CA

USA 

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I have the same problem before. Finally using an HP AC adapter 18.5V 3.5A, it can charge now. You can try different charger.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.