Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am living here in California, United States.

Yesterday, I was on the chat with HP Technical Support. He was an Indian from India. He seemed to be a great technical supporter, and he handled the problem I've been having from a to z. That's great for someone who has trained to handle such problems.

Anyway, here is the story. Believe me, if HP WILL AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT WITH SUCH CRAPS, I WOULD NOT BUY A COMPUTER FROM THAT COMPANY ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE.

While I was on the chat with an HP Technical Supporter, his name was Kiran Babum. He appeared to be a nice, helpful and  professional  person who I can be chatted with. Then we were on the chat for maybe 15 minutes, and he told me if I want to speak with his supervisor. A movement later, the one who is claimed the supervisor called me, and I believe he was trying to explain to me what was going on and what need to be done with my laptop. Therefore, the situation I was in was I could not understant one word he said in English (I wish I could speak in Indian). Then he put me on hold for maybe 5 minutes (he may need to turn a page in a dictionary) and started the conversation with me again (I still could not understand one word he said), then he put me on hold again for around 5 minutes (searching in a dictionary again I guess) and he started to speak with me again. This time I still could not understand one word he had tried to explain to me. Then finally he told me that he'll call me back in a couple hours. When I went back to chat with the tech supporter who was still online with me. I started to ask him if the suppervisor would call me back. He positively said that, "NO" Then he told me he would arrange someone will call me tomorrow.

However, I believe this problem HP NEEDS TO TAKE IT AS A CONSIDERATION AND IT NEEDS TO BE TAKING CARE SERIOUSLY.

Thank you for reading my post,

Best regard,

Tony Tran

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.