Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

You know under our member info. Should have a section where we can copy and paste our computer stats in. Obviously some of us have more then 1computer etc... This way when we post the computer stats will automatically come up as an icon that links to our computer stats. But we will need a check box. 

If some of us have 6 comps/laptops we may want to query about 1 or 3 of them at the same time. So only the ones that are checked comes up. as an icon or something. and or is automatcally posted underneath our question. But only appear once per post.

Cause I see allot of people not posting specs like me:smileytongue:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can list that info in the Signature box on your personal profile page.

To access that area, click on your user name, click on My Account on the upper right side of the page under your user name, click on Personal Information on the left side of that page and you will see the signature box.

Put as much as you can in there and edit it as needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can list that info in the Signature box on your personal profile page.

To access that area, click on your user name, click on My Account on the upper right side of the page under your user name, click on Personal Information on the left side of that page and you will see the signature box.

Put as much as you can in there and edit it as needed.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.