Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello

First off i apologise if this is posted into the wrong section - there doesnt appear to be a HP customer service board or forum to post in....

On the 4th of November I ordered a hp dv6-1333sa laptop, with the website stating that it was usually delivered within 2 weeks, which seemed reasonable, and the price I paid was a good deal (student discount and a 10% off code)

I have rang HP's very expensive customer service helpline on several occasions, the latest being Thursday - only to be told that my order was suffering a slight delay, and that the customer service representative had recieved an email 'that day' saying that the order would be sent on the 8th December.

I have now waited 24 days for my laptop to arrive, and everytime i log into the order tracking service, the ETA seems to be pushed further and further back (currently 10th December)

Seeing my order status continually being pushed further away is becoming very frustrating, so if any previous customers of HP could offer advice on who exactly to talk to (an uk customer service email address would be fanstastic) i would appreciate it.

Also if there are an UK-based HP representatives on these forums that can tell me exactly what the delay is, and when exactly I will be recieving my new laptop, then that also would not go amiss.

Thankyou (In Advance)

Paul Taylor

Message Edited by paultays on 11-28-2009 07:36 AM
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.  This is a user-to-user community, where you are assisted by your peers. There is no way to contact HP directly on the forums. This specific forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.