Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-08-2020 01:11 AM
I ordered the UK Omen 15 2070 version on the website on the 28th of July. My dispatch date got changed twice, that's fair enough but the order has now vanished completely. Even doing a search for it shows nothing.
I don't really want to order again and go to the back of the queue, and I used a £50 off voucher and there was 3 hp care pack included. Now you can't order with those so it'd be a lot more expensive. Has this happened to anyone else, can anyone help?
I've not received an email or anything to say the order has been cancelled.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-08-2020 03:52 AM
I didn't order a mouse or anything else except the laptop and the free 3 year HP care thing so it can't be that. One things for sure, I'm not going to be reordering and paying £50 more and not getting the 3 year guarantee either. No chance. I would like my old order reinstated it's a joke.
08-08-2020 08:21 AM
Whatever has happened, I am sure it has happened to someone, somewhere.
The important bits are what happens to your order.
Without a Cancellation notice having been received, it is more than likely the order is fine - at least to the extent that the order is not lost. It can look lost from the outside and everything can be fine (if a bit slow) on the inside.
Delays are possible - many places in the world are still struggling and the entire supply chain is strained.
I can - and will - ask for someone to take a look.
Submitting Request for an Assist
- I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community .
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.
08-08-2020 11:04 AM
Well, it makes sense that the solution is "You are OK unless told otherwise." (Not cancelled - all is progressing.)
There are places (I would guess) along the path to shipping the completed device for which there is little visibility from the outside. If there is any delay between steps, it might appear that everything is just "gone".
I understand why you are concerned - and it is always good to check.
Hang in there.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology