Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 2020

Hello,

I ordered the UK  Omen 15 2070 version on the website on the 28th of July. My dispatch date got changed twice, that's fair enough but the order has now vanished completely. Even doing a search for it shows nothing.

I don't really want to order again and go to the back of the queue, and I used a £50 off voucher and there was 3 hp care pack included. Now you can't order with those so it'd be a lot more expensive. Has this happened to anyone else, can anyone help?

I've not received an email or anything to say the order has been cancelled.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@iN5OMANiAC 

Whatever has happened, I am sure it has happened to someone, somewhere.

The important bits are what happens to your order.

Without a Cancellation notice having been received, it is more than likely the order is fine - at least to the extent that the order is not lost.    It can look lost from the outside and everything can be fine (if a bit slow) on the inside.

Delays are possible - many places in the world are still struggling and the entire supply chain is strained.  

I can - and will - ask for someone to take a look.

Submitting Request for an Assist

• I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community .

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

This happened to me too; ordered on the 29th July along with a mouse, and it's just gone.

The mouse itself is out of stock, so I assumed that caused the order to disappear, but I don't know what has happened to the laptop?

HP Recommended

I didn't order a mouse or anything else except the laptop and the free 3 year HP care thing so it can't be that. One things for sure, I'm not going to be reordering and paying £50 more and not getting the 3 year guarantee either. No chance. I would like my old order reinstated it's a joke.

HP Recommended

I've just checked again now and my order seems to have reappeared, which is good.

Still an estimated delivery date of 20/08 though.....

HP Recommended

@iN5OMANiAC 

Whatever has happened, I am sure it has happened to someone, somewhere.

The important bits are what happens to your order.

Without a Cancellation notice having been received, it is more than likely the order is fine - at least to the extent that the order is not lost.    It can look lost from the outside and everything can be fine (if a bit slow) on the inside.

Delays are possible - many places in the world are still struggling and the entire supply chain is strained.  

I can - and will - ask for someone to take a look.

Submitting Request for an Assist

• I will submit a request that someone take a look at your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community .

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Yes, mine has come back as well. Strange. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence though.

HP Recommended

@iN5OMANiAC 

OK.

Well, it makes sense that the solution is "You are OK unless told otherwise."  (Not cancelled - all is progressing.)

There are places (I would guess) along the path to shipping the completed device for which there is little visibility from the outside.   If there is any delay between steps, it might appear that everything is just "gone".

I understand why you are concerned - and it is always good to check.

Stay Safe.

Hang in there.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.