Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Several of our users have mentioned that when using the spell checker within the forum, that it would be unusable. A new patch of our community software went in this past week, and this issue appears to have been fixed.

Please reply here if you still have this issue.

Thanks,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

WT... are you talking about? have you tried using it? Are you giuys using macs or linux? A different browser other than explorer? Is this a joke?

It still DOES NOT work.

Please fix it so that it pops up in the middle. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I've tried it in IE 6, 7, 8, Firefox, and Chrome. Seems to be working fine. We do have some testing going on right now in Safari for a couple of things. Yes, we do extensive testing in different browsers. This was a problem in the common PC browsers and we were able to get those working. If there is a problem in Safari or the Linux browser, we'll report it and see if we can get resolution.

Thanks for letting us know.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
While you're at it, can you please test the forum with Opera browser also, especially the New Message window? The Spell Check doesnt work at all.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with my new HDX 16T series laptop.  Spell Checker window resides above top of accessible screen.  Is there a patch or update that corrects this issue?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.