Retired
Retired
609 340 32 803
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Spell Checker Visibility appears to be Fixed

HP Recommended

Hi,

Several of our users have mentioned that when using the spell checker within the forum, that it would be unusable. A new patch of our community software went in this past week, and this issue appears to have been fixed.

Please reply here if you still have this issue.

Thanks,

GarenT

I worked for HP.
4 REPLIES 4
Xeo
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WT... are you talking about? have you tried using it? Are you giuys using macs or linux? A different browser other than explorer? Is this a joke?

It still DOES NOT work.

Please fix it so that it pops up in the middle. Thank you.

0 Kudos
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Author
Retired
609 340 32 803
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've tried it in IE 6, 7, 8, Firefox, and Chrome. Seems to be working fine. We do have some testing going on right now in Safari for a couple of things. Yes, we do extensive testing in different browsers. This was a problem in the common PC browsers and we were able to get those working. If there is a problem in Safari or the Linux browser, we'll report it and see if we can get resolution.

Thanks for letting us know.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,049
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
While you're at it, can you please test the forum with Opera browser also, especially the New Message window? The Spell Check doesnt work at all.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
0 Kudos
BigR-706
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with my new HDX 16T series laptop.  Spell Checker window resides above top of accessible screen.  Is there a patch or update that corrects this issue?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation