Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Print Action
Other

I would like the ability to print a recipe that I've pulled up on my Google Home display, or to print from the My Cookbook collection, similar to the ability to print your Google Calendar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@_-JD-_,

I got your point now. Thanks for the feedback.

I would let the concerned team know about this.

If the feature gets added in the future, you would get a communication regarding the same.

Thanks Again!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @_-JD-_,

Are you able to print from other devices?

Please share the complete printer model name to assist you better.

Try the steps recommended below.

Connect the HP Printer app to your HP account
Use your Android smartphone or tablet, or Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch to connect the HP Printer app to your HP account.
Set up an HP account and add your printer
Create an HP account on HP Connected, and then add your printer using the printer code.
On your computer or mobile device, go to HP Connected.
Click Create Account, and the follow the prompts to set up a new account.
On the HP Connected home page, type the printer code, and then click Add.
If your printer does not display on your HP Connected homepage, click Add a Printer, type the printer code, and then click Add.
Typing the printer code, and then clicking Add

To print with the HP Printer app on Google Home, make sure the printer is turned on and in a ready or standby state to accept print requests.
Say "Hey Google, ask HP Printer to print a Help page."
A one-page summary prints, which includes what content is available on your Google Home and other helpful information. Content you can print includes puzzles and games, notebook paper, and checklists.
NOTE: The HP Printer app does not support printing documents and photos from your mobile device, computer, online accounts, or Google Assistant. To learn about additional printing options, go to Mobile Printing Solutions Compatible with HP Printers for more information.

Refer this article to know more information about printing from Google Home. Click Here

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am well aware of all of this and can print some things from my Google Home devices. This post was a suggestion to add the ability to print recipes, not asking how to do it. It is not a feature that has been programmed into the HP Print Action software. Unfortunately it seems the HP Print action can only perform the functions listed on the Help Page you can ask it to print, which may as well be nothing. What is the point of connecting a printer to Google Home if it can only print comics and coloring pages?

HP Recommended

@_-JD-_,

I got your point now. Thanks for the feedback.

I would let the concerned team know about this.

If the feature gets added in the future, you would get a communication regarding the same.

Thanks Again!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.