Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Contact your Attorney General.

HP Recommended

Update:

Finally I got my computer back yesterday.   Even though the paperwork says drivers updated.  I had to spent 2 hours updating all the driver and bios.  

PXL_20210327_035144781.jpgPXL_20210328_155547421.jpg

(not sure why pictures are not showing up)  HP quality

Now, the bigger question... what should I do with the other laptop I bought because i didn't have my HP laptop for couple months.

HP Recommended

I'm skeptical of HP'S repair services.  I don't want to return my pc then wait & wait for it to repaired then get it back damaged or unrepaired. Getting the BBB or Attorney General involved is a slow process.  HP can & has ignored the BBB, Attorney General is much more helpful but again HP can ignore them.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.