Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Why is the background black and the text black.  You cannot see what you are typing or read the text of posts?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

This is the worst search and blog help site I have ever seen.  Once again background is black and text is black, who thought that one up.

HP Recommended

Hi dlwhit,

I'm not sure what you mean by the background and text being black.  The sidebars are black, but the text is supposed to show up on a white background.  I haven't seen this, nor has anyone else reported this issue yet.

Can you give more information where you see black on black text so we can try to correct it?

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

HPBlog.jpgThis is what I see the Subject field, Message Tags and top of screen are black and you cannot see text?  Is there anyway I can send an attachment so you can see.

HP Recommended

Hi dlwit,

I can get the attachment from your uploaded image.  Can you tell me what version of IE and what OS you are using?  That's the first time I've seen that error and I'd like to forward it to see what we can do to get this resolved.

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Operating system - Windows 7 64 bit, IE Version 8.0.7600.16385

HP Recommended

Hi dlwhit,

This has been reported and we're looking into how to resolve this.

Thanks again for bringing it up.

Regards,

SunshineF

HP Recommended
reset internet explorer and see if you see the same issue.
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
HP Recommended

What do you mean by resetting Internet Explorer?

HP Recommended
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.