First off my system is a Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10.
Just got my Z8000 working. Pairing was fine and it was running in no time.
But either I'm missing something or gestures on this mouse are disappointing.
I can't reverse the scrolling direction anywhere. On W10's "Mouse & Touchpad settings", the only option I see to reverse scrolling is under touchpad and there's no option to do the same on the mouse.
And then the touch scrolling seems to be emulating a scrollwheel rather than a touchpad. It's choppy and only runs along a single axis. Can't move a canvas around diagonally like I can on Apple's Magic Mouse.
Documentation is lacking and I can't find anything that allows me to configure the mouse.
Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I understand you are having issues with your HP Bluetooth mouse, don't worry as I have a few steps to help you with this,
To pair Bluetooth devices using Windows 8: (Though it is for Windows 8, you could follow this for Windows 10)
1. Make sure your computer’s Bluetooth function is turned on.
2. Press the Windows key + c to display the charms on the right side of the Windows 8 screen.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Change PC settings on the bottom right of the screen.
5. Click Devices.
6. Click Add a device.
7. Turn on the Bluetooth device, and then press the Connect button on the bottom of the device. In a few moments, the Bluetooth device should appear in the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
8. Select the device and click Continue to begin the pairing process.