Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debraymond53
Level 1
7 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

looking for phone number for HP regarding printer I sent back that never was received by HP from FX

HP Recommended

I got a replacement printer from HP and had Fed X pick up the return printer around 5/3/2016.  I do not have the tracking number and cannot find a number to call HP to ask them to look up the Fed X tracking number.  Any help will be appreciated.  D Raymond

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
silvyg
Level 8
Level 8
1,156 1,153 80 232
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please call HP support on 1800 474 6836 and they will help you with the issue.

Hope this helps.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
0 Kudos
PengN
4 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Raymond

Please allow me to ask you a few questions to get some details so that I will see if I can find the contact for you. 

1) Would you please tell me what is the model of your printer? 

2) And also which city and country are you located?

3) Who did you contact to get the replacement printer?

Thank you.

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
debraymond53
Author
Level 1
7 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would you please tell me what is the model of your printer? 

2) And also which city and country are you located?

3) Who did you contact to get the replacement printer?

I had three HP officejet pro all in one wireless which had print head problems within months of getting the.  Finally, I called HP and was provided a replacement of HP officejet Pro 8710.  I am located in Jacksonville, FLorida, United States.  The number I called was 877-917-4280, Site Code 24, ext. 33125. 
The gentleman was Tony.  When I received the 8710, I contacted by chat Sarah at HP on 4/26 and told her I did not receive a return label for Fed X.  A few days later, I received the label and on 5/2 Fed X came and picked up the printer for shipment to you.  I did not write down the tracking number and when I called them today, upon receipt of a letter from HP stating they had not received the 6830, FedX could not find the shipment.  I can provide you with the case number if you need it.  I thought you would have a record of the tracking label, but when I spoke with Rich, he said you did not keep those numbers.  Odd.....  Please advise.  Thank you for your assistance, Deb Raymond

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation