Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My last 2 posts here have  not been published. I have a problem with my HP Notebook that I can't figure out and I need HP community help. But, I can't get it because I am not able to post my questions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @PanamaSteve100 and @JohanDi ,

Both your questions should be published now. We'll look into why they were blocked.

Thank you!

Oscar.
I am an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi PanamaSteve100,

Were you getting are error messages when trying to make a post?

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Same problem for me, I don't get any confirmation or action when I hit Post, and my post is not published. Please advice promptly, my warranty is running out and I need to solve fps and frame time issues. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We've been doing some tests and we're not able to replicate this issue. Can you please let us know if you are seeing any error messages when trying to post your message? 

Sometimes the error messages are displayed at the bottom of the text editor. Here's an example of the error message displayed when the message contains a word or phrase that are not allowed on the community to avoid spam.

spam-error-message.png

Thank you!

Oscar.
I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Oscar,

Both times I tried to post about my HP notebook problem in a different HP Forum Topic, I never got any error message. Clicking on "Post" only showed some movement and took me back to my original post with the opportunity to click "Post" again, But, with the same results.

Its as if clicking "Post" doesn't do anything.

HP Recommended

I just tried to post  the same problem on this HP Forum that I tried to do twice before:

When I click "Post" nothing happens. 

Can you make that particular HP Forum topic area work so I can post my problem there?

HP Recommended

Thanks @PanamaSteve100, I'll look into it.

Can you please post the content or your original question here? 

Thank you!

Oscar.
I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Both your questions should be published now. We'll look into why they were blocked.

Thank you!

Oscar.
I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Oscar, 

Thank you!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.