Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I still receive mails from you that I have UNsubscribed from using your 'reply with unsubscribe in subject' strategy.

I'm gettting tired of having to tell companies like yours that you suck bigtime just because you aren't even smart enough to set up a proper mailing system. You are not even smart enough to let USERS choose what they DO want instead of 'thinking what users want'. Big data and data mining are the big buzz words for the moment and you can't even read that 99% of the entire world population HATE spam. HOw reaterded can you get.

In the mail is also a link to unsubscribe that doesn't work properly. As soon as I press submit to unsubscribe, I get the error that the page is not available.

How much more do I have to take before coming down to your office and bang your head through your desk, just to make a statement. You get loads of money for being brainsdead. Who the **bleep** made you god.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi IHateLosers,

I understand you are on a subscription list in an HP mailing list, which you are not able to unsubscribe from. This can feel exhausting, so I feel you there.

Could you please copy your whole e-mail here and we will try to sort it out for you. 

In the future, if you experience any such issues with the forum or HP websites, you can always post in the forum or send a private message to any Admins/Moderators of the Forum and we will try to help you to the best we can.

Please refrain from using such language, it helps no one.

Regards,

Sharit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi IHateLosers,

I understand you are on a subscription list in an HP mailing list, which you are not able to unsubscribe from. This can feel exhausting, so I feel you there.

Could you please copy your whole e-mail here and we will try to sort it out for you. 

In the future, if you experience any such issues with the forum or HP websites, you can always post in the forum or send a private message to any Admins/Moderators of the Forum and we will try to help you to the best we can.

Please refrain from using such language, it helps no one.

Regards,

Sharit

HP Recommended

I deleted the mail already

and regarding my language: of all the complaints I expressed to various companies, I only got response when I started using insults. So why waste anymore time 'politely' reporting issues to get ignored when insulting gets immediate results.

How would you feel if you were ignored completely when filing complaints since the user on the other end thinks your complaint 'is not worth the effort of replying'. How many mails would you keep sending if you know you'll get ZERO response.

So forgive me if I'm tired of companies acting as if they're all GOD.

PS. the entire 'reply to this mail for unsubscribing' feels to me as if it was invented by a 4 year old child. Why? because it's error prone: misspelling, inproper case, mailbox full, ... How much more defects do I have to list before the message sinks in.

HP Recommended

I understand your emotions and I am sorry if anyone from our organization made you feel ignored.

Generally, any big organization, receives thousands and thousands of feedback and complaints from their customers every day and it's not always easy to keep track of every single one of them or to reply to them. I understand you have been in the receiving end more than once, which caused you to outburst.

I just want to tell you that, it's not always the case and we ARE listening. :generic:

If you receive the email again, please do send it and we will try to sort it out.

Regards,

Sharit

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.