Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

issues with w740 savi, wont connect device shows as nxp pnx0161v1.0 fw updater

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, @skalarl, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Poly Savi 740.

Could you please let me know the make and model of the desk phone the headset is connected to so that I can assist you further?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.  The issue is that when I select the PC button so I can use for MS Teams calls on my computer, the PC button on the Savi W740-M base is yellow and it never establishes connection (using USB cable).  And my PC which is a HP MT46 thin client also shows an instance of nxp pnx0161v1.0 fw updater as the other user stated.  The headset will establish a Bluetooth connection to my computer and then I do see the headset on my computer as Savi, but mobile phone button on the base also lights up yellow and headset never connects.  Once either the PC button or the mobile phone button light up yellow, the base locks up and won't do anything else.  I have to unplug the base & plug it back in for the light to go off.

The headset now only works with my desk phone.

I have tried unplugging it from my computer and power multiple times and behavior is always as described above after the reset/restart.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.